Thursday, April 19, 2007

If you're gonna do it, do it right

Well it turns out I can't do the wrap thing... The collar looks very odd.

The sweater, on the other hand, I think is pretty cool...


This is the sweater by itself


This is Katie trying on the sweater (note the beautifully cut hair - not bad considering I used blunt paper scissors and couldn't find a comb)

Then of course Jess had to have a turn.


That was all before I attached the odd collar. Now I have to wait and see how it actually looks on, before I decide whether or not to rip it out and start again. (No, Rachel, you absolutely cannot wake a sleeping child just to try on a sweater. Dammit)


How tragic is this... I scored maximum points on MSN Games 80s' Music Trivia. You wanna talk Wham! - I'm obviously your girl!

No comments: