Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another raglan sleeved jersey



Another raglan sleeved jersey is complete! This time for Jess. It was actually finished on Thursday, but I didn't get a photo because Katie drew on Jessie with a purple felt tip and then dropped the pen, sans cap, into the hood (yes, this one has a hood!) of the new jumper. So I had to wash it... and wash it... and wash it. If you look closely at the photo you'll see that it now has yoghurt all down the front but I'm so over handwashing for this week! The hood got away on me a little. I just started knitting it without really working out what I was going to do, and then I started worrying that it would be too small... So Jess now has a hood that she could sit in. We live and learn.
I've begun my third raglan sleeved garment - this time a cardigan for Katie, with stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue and purple - great for using up all those half balls of wool that are tangling themselves around everything in the house.

No comments: