Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well what do you know

O there is great rejoicing and jubilation here. The thneed turned into a poncho at last. And a better poncho than I'd dared to imagine!
In fact it was so nice that the three year old is now insisting that she get one too. Her knitting request list already has a bright pink sweater and a white cardigan with embroidered flowers on it so it'll be a while...
Her other new request is "Mummy can you knit a Snow White dress?" To which I reply, "the question is not can I, but will I, and the answer to that my little chickadee is never in a million years." We are living with a revolting obsession with disney princesses at the moment that is driving me totally and utterly doolally. I'm with the wicked stepmother and the bad fairy - all the simpering princesses should die horrible deaths.

No comments: