Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Here's a little question in honour of Mother's Day, which I believe was supposed to be yesterday...

Q: What's worse than waking at 1am to a little voice saying, 'Mummy, I wet the bed'?

A: Realising that it's your bed she's talking about.

Oh the joys of motherhood are never ending.

Anyway, I haven't been blogging about knitting this week - I've been knitting instead. And... ta da! One cotton dress for the girls' cousin in London. Spotlight had this lovely cotton on sale (which is how I make all my decisions about what to knit) and since it's not cotton season here, Olivia got lucky. Jess was very happy to be the model but I think she thinks it's her dress so there could be tears before bedtime. But then, when are there not tears before bedtime? I'm so pleased with how this turned out that if I get my act together (cue uproarious laughter) I think I'll write the pattern out nicely and post it for the delight and delectation of anyone else who got their hands on some Spotlight cotton.


No comments: